Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Assassin's Guild [Behind The Scenes]


Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]All right, I realize I am very slow at starting this, but not without reason. Short, I've been sick. But now I am here! Hopefully, even with the holidays approaching, I will have time to keep up with this.

[center][b]Chapter One: Recruitment[/b][/center]
As I said before: go get recruited. Even if it is unintentional. Who knows, maybe you'll wander that direction and get dragged into something. No, I won't tell you what. That would ruin the surprise. Wander around the city, go shopping, visit your friendly neighborhood cults. Or, directly sign up for our beloved Guild. Maybe help repair the barracks. But somehow involve yourself with the city.

I should be posting the starter post soon. I want a majority of players to post at least once before I post again, at which point... the drama will happen and knives are like to fly.

Enjoy, ma petites.[/size]
Posted
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"](misunderstanding happened, and the content of this post is hidden by the author for the sake of not further let his idiocy known. Delete this if must, not delete it is fine too, your...eeeh...whoever in charge's...call.)[/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]>.< When I put the thread up... this isn't for recruitment. I guess I figured everyone would know that. This thread is just to tell you the point of the chapters, and for you to ask questions. I'm sorry, wait for the thread in Theater. I should have been more clear. Sorry! If you have any questions, ask me. I don't want to confuse you further.[/size]
Posted
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Whooops, I guess I get the topic wrong. Sorry, it's my first time RPing for real on Otakuboard. Usually I only sign up and pofff gone.

So far, I have no question, and the post above is edited.[/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]Don't worry about it, I always forget not everyone has been on OB since '03. Heh.

Oh, and just so everyone knows, the actual "falling out" is unknown to any of the recruits, but just so YOU all know and are not confused, the founder and main supporter had a rather personal falling out with her and at the time she was only twelve, which kind of...landslided.

Engel's internet is nix, so he can jump in whenver he gets the chance to. Also, this will be started sometime tonight, althoug hthat may be 2 in the morning.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...