Rachmaninoff Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 [quote name='Lunox'][font="trebuchet ms"] Yes! Victory...for Giuliani. XD Now for multiplayer...[/font][/QUOTE]I just played against Shy and got slaughtered by Hillary no less. XP
Horendithas Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Rachmaninoff']I just played against Shy and got slaughtered by Hillary no less. XP[/QUOTE]And I just played it as Hillary and slaughtered my opponent. Good heavens, something in politics that's actually fun! lol I just love the overly dramatic music as well as all the nifty moves like hatchet job, mudslinging and so forth. We should have some sort of tournament since there's a multi-player mode. It would be interesting to see who slandered their way to the top. :p[/COLOR]
SunfallE Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Oh dear... that game... it's addicting! I just love all the moves for attacking one's opponent! XP It's just to totally funny!:catgirl: And since I utterly slaughtered my opponent I just have to post it. [CENTER][IMG]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5461/slaughtervj8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Now I just need to play it on the hard mode and then the multiplayer mode! Hehe![/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now