FloraFreak Posted January 17, 2008 Posted January 17, 2008 I had the wonderful experience of watching this little you tube video called Candy boy. At first I thought it was some kind of yaoi or something of that nature. But its more towards the other end of the spectrum, and is quite shojoi. I Thought it was a wonderful Ona ( Original net animation ) and I'm also quite sad that this is all there is.
2010DigitalBoy Posted January 17, 2008 Posted January 17, 2008 [COLOR="DarkOrange"]We had a discussion about Candy Boy in the What Are You Watching/Reading Now thread, but essentially, I decided it was a mini-masterpiece which I'd love to see made into a show. I even included it in my top 10 moments of 07 on my blog, [url]http://21stcenturydigitalboy.wordpress.com/2007/12/18/10-days-of-xmas-3rd-installment/[/url][/COLOR]
FloraFreak Posted January 18, 2008 Author Posted January 18, 2008 Then Pardon my redundant thread, I'm a little new here. And while my other forum is all about which ecchi and H game made into anime. [puke] I live for the little beauties like this. Have you seen kigeki ? I assume you have. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIvKp8r64-8[/url]
2010DigitalBoy Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 [quote name='FloraFreak']Then Pardon my redundant thread, I'm a little new here. And while my other forum is all about which ecchi and H game made into anime. [puke] I live for the little beauties like this. Have you seen kigeki ? I assume you have. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIvKp8r64-8[/url][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]yep! Talked abou it in the other thread too XD I just don't like making threads if I don't expect other people to be itnerested, lol. I LOVE Kigeki, it's one of my favorite anime. In fact, I wrote a review for it recently, so once I graft it onto the computer, I'll link you.[/COLOR]
Dagger Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 Apparently there [i]is[/i] [url=http://www.animenation.net/news/index.php?id=12118][u]going to be more[/u][/url]. Not sure if that means full-length or mini-episodes, though. Whatever the case, I hope they show other couples as well... preferably ones that aren't related by blood or adoption or what have you. ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now