Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Finally got around to inking this:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/baby-marshmallow/edizon_ink.jpg[/IMG]
you can find the info on it along with the pencils here: [url]http://baby-marshmallow.deviantart.com/art/Edizon-58925033[/url]

Larger version on Devart: [url]http://baby-marshmallow.deviantart.com/art/Edizon-inked-74867158[/url]

Thanks for looking

My Deviantart account: [url]http://baby-marshmallow.deviantart.com/[/url]
My Website: [url]http://marshmallowpalace.atspace.com/entrance.htm[/url]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I noticed that not many people reply to these threads, I think more people are pre-occupied with Graphic worm and what not. At least thats what I get when I post art; maybe two replies, and down the page it goes.

Anyway, I like your style a lot. I've always enjoyed clean lineart and I love the detail.[/SIZE]
Posted
Wow you have very beautifully drawn artline. It's very clean and detailed. Pity not many people show interest in your drawing. If you have the time could you tell me what material you used in the inking process. I also like to draw and eager to learn in improving myself.
Posted
Thanks.
I use the pen tool in Photoshop for all my inking as it gives me the smoothest line possible (as far as I know). It's nothing particularly special or tricky, it's all done with my mouse. Manipulate the paths trying to use as few anchor points as possible and then stroke the path with the paintbrush.
Posted
Thanks for telling me about the pen tool. I never realized that you can do that much with the tool. I should learn how to use it. Still I really impressed you could do that much with the pen tool. Keep up the good work!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...