Guest carmen et error Posted January 30, 2008 Posted January 30, 2008 (sorry if this isn't allowed, i'm getting desperate!) [URL="http://i32.tinypic.com/2w7o0t5.jpg"][U]Picture[/U][/URL] [URL="http://i30.tinypic.com/5ygefs.jpg"][U]Picture[/U][/URL] do any of you know what animes these pictures are from? ...they certainly look interesting! [INDENT][COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="1"]Next time don't stretch the layout of OB, just use a link if the picture is too large. Thanks. ~indifference[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]
Udon Posted January 30, 2008 Posted January 30, 2008 [FONT="Verdana"]All that that I can think of is that the top picture might be from a game. Sory, but thats all that I can realy offer.:animeswea[/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted January 30, 2008 Posted January 30, 2008 Yeah, the top one looks a bit like a game. The other one I'm not sure of. It may just be art.
TwistedChick Posted January 30, 2008 Posted January 30, 2008 I also will prove unhelpful, but I know I've seen that second one when doing image searches. For what, I couldn't tell you. Sorry. Question: You want to know more about the little girl who hanged herself for what reason now?
ZachIsAPanda Posted January 30, 2008 Posted January 30, 2008 I imagine they're both art, though the first does look like a game
Guest carmen et error Posted January 31, 2008 Posted January 31, 2008 [quote name='TwistedChick']I also will prove unhelpful, but I know I've seen that second one when doing image searches. For what, I couldn't tell you. Sorry. Question: You want to know more about the little girl who hanged herself for what reason now?[/QUOTE] Because if it's an anime, I'd like to watch it.
Vigilance Posted March 11, 2008 Posted March 11, 2008 Ummm... I don't think the first picture look like from an anime, but it does look like from a game. The second one does look like from a anime series, but to my guess it could be fan based artwork.
Silicium Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 I was thinking the second one was some ripoff of D.N.Angel, but I haven't seen that series in so long, so I'm probably wrong. WOE IS ME. And I have that suicide girl saved on my comp. =3 <333
Zephyr Posted March 19, 2008 Posted March 19, 2008 I have no clue about the first one, but I believe the second one is a modification of a scene from a game called Mahou Shojou Ai. It's seen fairly often on photobucket.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now