Jump to content
OtakuBoards

does anyone recognize these?


Recommended Posts

Guest carmen et error
Posted
(sorry if this isn't allowed, i'm getting desperate!)

[URL="http://i32.tinypic.com/2w7o0t5.jpg"][U]Picture[/U][/URL]

[URL="http://i30.tinypic.com/5ygefs.jpg"][U]Picture[/U][/URL]

do any of you know what animes these pictures are from? ...they certainly look interesting!
[INDENT][COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="1"]Next time don't stretch the layout of OB, just use a link if the picture is too large. Thanks. ~indifference[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]
Posted
[FONT="Verdana"]All that that I can think of is that the top picture might be from a game.
Sory, but thats all that I can realy offer.:animeswea[/FONT]
Posted
I also will prove unhelpful, but I know I've seen that second one when doing image searches. For what, I couldn't tell you. Sorry.

Question: You want to know more about the little girl who hanged herself for what reason now?
Guest carmen et error
Posted
[quote name='TwistedChick']I also will prove unhelpful, but I know I've seen that second one when doing image searches. For what, I couldn't tell you. Sorry.

Question: You want to know more about the little girl who hanged herself for what reason now?[/QUOTE]

Because if it's an anime, I'd like to watch it.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Ummm... I don't think the first picture look like from an anime, but it does look like from a game. The second one does look like from a anime series, but to my guess it could be fan based artwork.
Posted
I was thinking the second one was some ripoff of D.N.Angel, but I haven't seen that series in so long, so I'm probably wrong.

WOE IS ME.

And I have that suicide girl saved on my comp. =3

<333
Posted
I have no clue about the first one, but I believe the second one is a modification of a scene from a game called Mahou Shojou Ai. It's seen fairly often on photobucket.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...