OtakuBoards

Hybrid

Entity

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]This RP may contain high levels of violence and language. you have been warned.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][CENTER][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Black"]CLASSIFICATION ABOVE TOP SECRET
READING WITHOUT PRESIDENTIAL CONFERMATION
ALLOWS THE USE OF DEADLY FORCE IF NECCISARY
THIS IS A MATTER OF NATINAL SECURTY[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]

[B][U][SIZE="3"][CENTER]EVENT[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/B]

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="black"][CENTER]In the year 2021 hundreds of beams of light flew from the city streets into the sky. The reason behind this is unknown, yet the after effect was dramatic. The beams of life sucked the life from any living creature around, and then caused a mist to roll over the land.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="black"][SIZE="2"]The mist became deadly, to some. The ones that survived later were found to have a genetic alteration in their DNA. The reason behind this alteration has yet been discovered, but what it has caused is no laughing matter. It may have saved some, but others were not so lucky.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="black"][SIZE="2"]The ones that were lucky enough to die, did not have to live their lives in fear. The ones that survived however, well, some turned into demons, while others stayed humans. It is believed that the ones that remained humans had the altered gene, but it was not strong enough to actually do anything to their bodies.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="black"][SIZE="2"]Then there were some that when exposed to the mist, changed. Their form changed, they became stronger, smarter, and their reflexes increased, their senses increased ten fold. These people became known as the ?Altered.? Their eyes turned a dark brown, almost black. Their hair was always dark and straight. In the year 2024, they came in droves and surpassed the remains of the demonic humans. Soon after, that was left was the ?Altered,? or so we thought.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][U][SIZE="3"]DOMINATION[/SIZE][/U][/B]

[COLOR="black"][SIZE="2"]In the year 2030, after the destruction of the demonic humans, the ?Altered? started to take over everything. Thinking that they were superior to all living creatures, they started taking the normal humans that were left, now called ?Originals,? and using them as slaves to harvest their crops, build homes, and so one. The ?Originals? became modern day slaves. They tried to fight back at first, but the ?Altered? both out numbered them, and were a lot more powerful than they were. There was nothing the ?Originals? could really do to protect them selves from the ?Altered?, so they gave in and let themselves be imprisoned.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="black"][SIZE="2"]At the start of the year 2035, new sightings started to be heard throughout the world. Men, women and children all the same, said they say creatures tearing into the flesh of the ?Altered.? These sightings scared the ?Altered.? Soon after that it was determined that the demons themselves had returned from the pits of hell, and were now taking their revenge on the ?Altered.?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="black"][SIZE="2"]The ?Altered? started to panic. They began using the ?Original? as shields, protecting themselves from the coming onslaught of the demons. The government of the ?Altered? started to go into a state of chaos. Eventually a new king was named ruler of the lands. He was able to retake some of the land that they had lost to the demons. They began to make new weapons, stronger and more deadly that the ones that had before. Also, they started to be more possessive of the ?Originals.? They were now treated as pets, but when they disobeyed, they were killed, and then put on display to show that they were no longer joking. They meant business, and that is what they wanted the world of the ?Originals? to think.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][COLOR="black"][SIZE="3"]RECLIMATION[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[COLOR="black"][SIZE="2"][CENTER]By the year 2040, the demons had started to dwindle down in numbers once again. There were, of course, those that possessed so much power, even the strongest ?Altered? would never dear to go anywhere close to them for fear that they would be killed. These powerful demons watched over the land. One for the forest, one for the ocean, one for the mountains, one for the sky, one for the lightning, one for the fire, one for the light, one for the darkness, and more. There are tons of the demons. They were known as the ?Demon Lords.?[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR="black"][SIZE="2"]As they realize that their race will soon be killed off once again, they decide to do something about the actions that the ?Altered? have committed. They searched the land, some found what they were looking for, some did not. The ones that did, they searched endlessly in search of the right ?Original.? What they did has never been done before.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="black"][SIZE="2"]They found ?Original?s? soul that connected perfectly with the demons, and then without hesitation, the demons sacrificed themselves to give their powers to the ?Originals.? From that moment on, they were no longer ?Originals.? They had become what are to be known as ?Hybrids.? They were what is known as the ultimate being. Their powers surpassed that of the demon state that they were in before. They are the only key to the survival of the ?Originals.?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="black"]WAR[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][COLOR="black"][SIZE="2"]The time is upon them soon. The ?Hybrids? are on the move and the ?Altered? know nothing about it. The less they know until the first strike the better. Questions do arise, though. Why were they chosen? How many ?Hybrids? are there? Are there enough to be able to destroy the ?Altered?? Are they strong enough to do the job? These and many more questions arise, but for right now, all they know is that they must search out their own kind before the final war occurs.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[B][I][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Alright, that?s the back-story. I am leaving it open a little bit. Here is a short description of the races you can choose from[/SIZE][/CENTER][/I][/B]

[SIZE="2"][CENTER][B][U]Demon[/U][/B]: They come in all shapes and sizes. Strong, but they lack the common sense that they need to survive.[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE="2"][B][U]Original[/U][/B]: Normal humans. They have decent knowledge of how things work, and they are adaptable.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
Altered: Much larger than Originals. They have a higher mental ability, they are stronger, faster, and their reflexes increase. Their senses increase ten fold over Originals. Normally they have a gray to their skin tone, and hair that is short.
Their eyes are solid black with a tint of brown near the pupil.

[CENTER][SIZE="2"][B][U]Demon Lord[/U][/B]: They are giants among creatures, standing anywhere from ten to twenty feet tall. They are the guardians of the world. Not too much is known about them, but they do have to ability to transfer their soul and power to a normal Original. They are able to speak, and try to make as little contact with other life forms as possible.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][U][B]Hybrids[/B][/U]: These are gods among men. They are the ones that the Demon Lords have chosen to help and destroy the Altered. By a Demon Lord giving them their soul, they are able to use the power that the Demon Lord possessed. This includes being able to read into someone?s mind, or even as powerful as to destroy cities in the blink of an eye. Of course the Demon Lords limited to power they gave to the Originals, but enough power was given so that the Originals would gain the strength to destroy their enemies, the Altered.[/SIZE]

[B][I][COLOR="black"][SIZE="3"]Those are the races that you can choose from to be. I know,. There aren?t that many, but that?s all there needs to be. Remember, if you are an Altered, and you want to fight on the Hybrid, then you will need to cover your identity. The Hybrids are going after all Altered, whether they are nice or evil.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B]

[B][I][COLOR="black"][SIZE="3"]Here is the sign up, please if there are any questions, ask me. I will try to explain them as best I can without telling how the ending will play out, but of course, the ending depends on you all.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B]

[B][U][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]Name[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B]: [COLOR="Blue"]Simple, last is not required, but it is nice[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"][B][U][SIZE="2"]Age[/SIZE][/U][/B][/COLOR]: [COLOR="blue"][SIZE="2"]how old are you. The Altered reproduce just like the Originals, in case you were wondering.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="red"][SIZE="2"][B][U]Gender[/U][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]: [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Male or Female take your pick[/SIZE][/COLOR].

[B][U][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]Race[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B]: [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]What are you? A Demon, Original, Altered, Demon Lord, of Hybrid?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"][B][U]Demon Lord[/U][/B][/COLOR]: [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]If you are a Hybrid only, which Demon Lord gave you its power. Give the name and the area it protects (Slate-guardian turtle of the earth, for example[/SIZE][/COLOR]).[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE="2"][CENTER][COLOR="Red"][B][U]Powers[/U][/B][/COLOR]: If [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Hybrid, what powers did the Demon Lords spirit have[/SIZE][/COLOR]?[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][CENTER][B][U][COLOR="Red"]Appearance[/COLOR][/U][/B]: [COLOR="Blue"]Either a written description, or a picture. If written, give a little detail, please[/COLOR].[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE="2"][B][U][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]Snippet[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B]: [COLOR="blue"]Give a writing sample of your person. It can be about anything. How they got their Demon Lord spirit, or how they became who they are. Use your imagination[/COLOR].[/SIZE]

[B][I][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]That just about does it. Hope you enjoy, and if you need anything again pm me and I will clarify.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/I][/B]

• 2 months later...
Guest MaloSmile
Name: Annalessa goldsten

Race: Hybrid

Demon Lord:Grelanna demon lord of west vally

Powers:fire willding and great fighting skills

Appearance: (My Avatar) She has a sword and a gun. She has blond and grey hair with black stricks, she has the body of a goddess like her mother

Snippet: Dont fuck with her and she wont fuck with you

• 2 weeks later...
Name: Nei

Demon Lord: Twilynn, Demon Lord of the Twilight

Powers: Able to hide in shadows. Can levitate objects and teleport them a short distance. Can shapeshift a little, enough to alter her appearance.

Appearance: [url=www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/7109528][img]http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/98/7b/fc890926c7b98_flip.png[/img][/url]
Only difference from her looks and this is she has hair like Midna from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, not black hair like in the picture.

Snippet: Aah, time to start another day! If only I knew how I got these powers...

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Name: Aqua Have

Demon Lord: Saline, Demon Lord of the Western Ocean.

Powers: The power of water, to generate it from any source and to create and destroy with it.

Appearance: [URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/fuujahouin/699749204/sizes/o/"]Aqua[/URL]

Snippet: [CENTER]January 3rd
All my life I have never known the beauty of the world, born color blind I was only able to see in black and white. It was hard at first but after a while you get used to that kind of thing. Life is more beautiful in color but I was never one to know till the other day when a woman asked to speak with me in the market. I was running an errand for my master at the time. She was beautiful, with my vision I could see that she had dark hair and light eyes. But as I talked with her I felt as if I were beging to float, as if in water. She spoke of things I certainly did not understand; I was even more shocked by the woman's name, for when I heard it my world burst into color.
Saline, as I talked with her she began to seem to age, as if she were going through years and years right before my eyes. I was told I have powers now and that the fate of my race is in mine and some others hands. It was a strange day but I am overjoyed that I can finally see the world's true beauty. On a side note, things have been rather odd since I met her, twice now my masters drinks have exploded in his face after he called me his pet and one of the Altered that seemed to think it funny to mess with me at every possible opportunity was found dead in the hall yesterday morning, it was said he had drowned, but how? He was on hall watch at the time...it all seems very odd. Maybe something to do with me. That is why to night at midnight I leave in search of answers. I take nothing with me except what I need, my scythe and staff, and Luke, my only friend. I will enter more when I am safe and have figured out more. Not used to being around people I fear that might have to change in the near future. [/CENTER]

Luke is a wolf cub she has raised.

Hope this works.
[/FONT][/COLOR]