OtakuBoards

Rough idea... Whodunit?

Lefty

[FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Sienna"]I was considering what kind of RPs haven't really been done before and the idea of an RP in the style of a Whodunit really grabbed at my imagination. In case anyone is unfamiliar with the term, a whodunit is an old sub genre of mystery literature where most major characters are possible suspects (usually everyone except the 'detective'), just think of the game Clue.

So far my ideas would be for all the players to be suspects (naturally), with only me (or whoever the founder is) and the culprit aware of who committed the crime. Personally, I think it'd be a lot of fun playing a suspect and hiding guilt, diverting guilt or putting together clues against the other players. The plot and setting (and characters, if the players are so inclined) would either be something deliberately typical of the genre or deliberately atypical of it, but I'm not sure yet.

If anyone has any ideas/thoughts/feedback/comment/noncommital statement/insult/thumbs up/thumbs down (in rough order of desirability) please post it so I can see if anyone is as interested in this as I am. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]