OtakuBoards

Project Restoration

Akieen Cloud

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Okay everyone, here are some answers to a few questions that have been asked already.
Weapon systems-The weapons are up to you, if you have some good ideas about what you want your weapon systems to be, go for it, if you not sure run it by me and I will let you know, just please, nothing close to god moding it if you will, we all have to have some kind of weak point.

Cockpit-The cockpit is in the head region or chest region, that choice is up to you. Also, it has not been addressed to me yet as to how detailed these machines are but I am going to put it out there anyway. These mechs are like giant versions of the real things. Such as the wolf, panther, and dragon. The mechs bodies are warm 24/7 as if they are alive, examples, the wolf's body feels like the thick dense fur a wolf would have, a wet nose and so one, the panther is much the same, the dragon's body feels like scales and so and and so forth. This is just a general idea, you can describe them as you wish due to the fact that they are your mechs.

Communication-there are com links in the mechs so speech is available between the pilots while they are in their mechs, but there is also communication between the pilots and the mechs themselves, this is done telepathically and only the pilot of the mech can hear it, as such your mech can have any personality you want it to have. Be creative please.

If there are any other questions please post it here or PM me and I will do my best to help. [/FONT][/COLOR]