Yann Posted February 14, 2008 Posted February 14, 2008 This was the first design I sketched out for the previous Cross design commission: [url]http://baby-marshmallow.deviantart.com/art/Cross-Commission-75743774[/url] , it was flatly rejected by the client, but I really liked it so I decided to finish it up and keep it for myself. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/baby-marshmallow/personal_cross.jpg[/IMG] Heh heh, I think it really suits me. My Deviantart account: [url]http://baby-marshmallow.deviantart.com/[/url] My Website: [url]http://marshmallowpalace.atspace.com/entrance.htm[/url]
timotheus Posted February 14, 2008 Posted February 14, 2008 Very awesome. The eyes on the far left and right were surprising, but I really liked the small wings you've put towards the bottom. It felt, dare I say it, slightly Zelda-esque. In a good way!
[Sound_Nin] Posted March 9, 2008 Posted March 9, 2008 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]What program(s) do you use? It looks like it could be done with sharpie, but I doubt it. I think I'm the only one these days that uses Sharpies for dark, bold lines... Anyway, I like it. Usually I'm not much of a fan of crosses, but that would make one hell of a tattoo. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now