Jump to content
OtakuBoards

So I am getting a new cell phone...


Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE="1"]I have this sprint cell phone that is like six years old. My cat chewed the one charger that worked and now the phone is barely holding a charge. So now is the time to get a new phone. Which is why I need your help.

I was thinking of getting a razor but a co worker said that those are really fragile. I am a clumsy girl so perhaps that is not the right one to get. She suggested I get the katana model. What do you guys think?

I want it to be purplish-pink, camera phone and very durable. Any other good models out there besides katana? Like those texting keyboard phones...or are the keyboards very small and hard to see.[/SIZE]
Posted
I've got a Katana. Its a great phone, very durable. I've dropped it numerous times, and the only thing wrong with it is the vibrator; it doesn't work sometimes. Only down sides I find are no video, and the internet browsing sucks hard >_>

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...