OtakuBoards

Army of Two: Buyable?

Muad'Dib

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]As I'm sure everyone knows (especially if you're reading this), Army of Two just came out on the 360 and PS3. I've been watching this game for a long time because I'm very interested in cooperative gameplay. To be honest, I can't tell from the gameplay videos if it's really all that entertaining, and the reviews I've seen all say it's average, or that it has it's flaws, and all of them seem to say that despite how fun it is, it comes across pretty shallow.

I haven't played it myself if you haven't figured that out, I'm just reciting what I've heard. What I'm asking is this: [B]Have you? What do you think? If you haven't, what have you heard and would [i]you[/i] buy it?[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Well, I bought the game two days ago when it first came back. the day I heard about it back a few years I was hooked.

After playing it; Yes, it's somewhat average in parts. Yes, it has it's flaws and even, yes, it's shallow from time to time. There isn't a billion co-op moves to perform and there are a lot of scripted co-op maneuvers but on a whole the game is fantastic if you're playing with a real buddy.

Is it buyable? By all means, yes. Is it keepable if this hasn't been a game you've waited for? No, trade it after you beat it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Well, I never play this game yet, since I have no money to buy it. I thought this game like awesome to buy and keep because of the Co-op thing. Well if I have to buy it, well I say I might because the game is like a spin-off of Gears of Wars, sorry if I think that Army of Two was a spin-off of Gears of War and I am sorry if anyone get angry just because I say that, because I seen the gameplay of it and it does look fun but I'm not sure that I really want to keep it. I think that once the price is lower for Army of Two, then I might buy it.