Guest Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 i maneged to keep serious for 40 sum seconds...then i started to laugh a bit, but once it ended i stopped laughing..so that must mean i have split personalities...(also, i know it has nothing to do with this topic...i just realized that my webtv wont allow me to use smilies...if i type them in...they wont appear at all!)
Dan L Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 Damn computers at uni.... the sound cards have been removed... presumably cos people used 'em too much... so I didnt hear any sound... therefore i didnt find it incredibly funny....
k9* Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 ahh, poor deus :( you missed a good funny :p wait a minute - uni? are you in Iowa? :D
Dan L Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i] [B]ahh, poor deus :( you missed a good funny :p wait a minute - uni? are you in Iowa? :D [/B][/QUOTE] nope, not even close... I'm at Keele, UK. which is good cos I'm very close to home. Oh, and just in case... When you say 'uni' were you referring to a place, ie a town/city, or 'uni' as an abbreviation for university? cos I meant university, just to clear that up :)
k9* Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 :blush: oops, well i was refering to a university as well - the university of northern iowa :D
Duo Maxwell Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 that reminded me of my friend when he has panadol 4. he takes like 6 at a time and gets really wacked out he thinks hes a car at times and pretends to be bernie and other dumb crazy stuff... yes I laughed a bit...
liamc2 Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 thats supposed to be funny? hey, i'm insane and i know it. .but i didn't laugh. .strange these things. .humour varies greatly. .
Fall Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B]thats supposed to be funny? hey, i'm insane and i know it. .but i didn't laugh. .strange these things. .humour varies greatly. . [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, I knew I was insane, but I started laughing before it even started..... :laugh: :bellylol: :bellylol: .....So that just added to the laughing..... :laugh: :bellylol:
phoenixflames Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 I started to laugh before the noises came. God, I can't breathe......... I have always known before the test, but now, I guess it's official. I speak to shinigami every night. Is does that fall under insane, or just plain scary?:alcohol: :drunk: :freak: :smoke: :help: -_-
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [b][size=1]It just seemed very..........VERY stupid. Not "funny".[/b][/size]
Guest cody722_3000 Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 starting with sound then me:bada bi-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ahhahahahahahahaha that was truely funny i hurt myself...i fell off the chair
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now