Insanity Test

Dragonballzman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]It doesn't work for me :shifty:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you sure you're doing it right??? :eek: Remember: Stare at the picture for 60 seconds, and try to ignore the high and squeeky voices in the background! Got that? Now do it again, or I'll WHACK YOU WITH MY MOD ROD!

BG: But you don't have a-

*Snatches her Mod Rod*

Me: YOINK! NOW DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Well, I had always self-diagnosed myself as insane anyway, but this just furthers my theory. At first I couldn't tell what the friggin picture was.... then I turned on the speakers........ that's when I knew what it was and I [i]really[/i] tried not to laugh. Heh, but about 15 seconds later I couldn't keep it in. :help: :flasher:

Well Justin, I guess that means that you're not insane! :D

Also, I never thought it would be so funny to all of you! (When I was first posting the topic I was wondering if everyone else wouldn't laugh and they'd just call me a weirdo! :freak: )

I'm getting pretty good at resisting (sp?) it now, and I can get over the bom bom sounds, but when it gets to the "wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" sounds, I just crack up :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Has anyone notcied that the only ppl that didn't find it funny were Mods??? [SIZE=1]You guys are too damn strict...Lighten up a little! :cross:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
I didn't.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Has anyone notcied that the only ppl that didn't find it funny were Mods??? [SIZE=1]You guys are too damn strict...Lighten up a little! :cross:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Chalk up another sane mod.[/FONT]

:rolleyes: