Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm not sure if anyone posted this up and I'm sorry if someone already did it. So here's the question: [B]Does anyone know any website that you can play online for free?[/B] So far I know only a little bit of website that people can play online for free and I wanted to find out more. What type of online game I'm looking for free to play is a RPG, Action Shooter like a first or third person shooter, but mostly RPG games. Well I hope anyone can tell me more websites. Well here's what website I know:

[url]http://www.gpotatoe.com/[/url]

[url]http://www.ijji.com/[/url]

[url]http://www.outspark.com/[/url]

[url]http://www.maplestory.com/[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...