OtakuBoards

Lucky Star Banner Please?

Sabrina

[FONT="Tahoma"]Hi! I'd like to request a banner from Lucky Star to go along with the avatar I'm using. Which by the way, is great, it was hard to choose from the avatars for Lucky Star that are available here. Anyway, I'd really prefer something similar with Konata in it. I don't have a picture to offer up though and my banner making skills... I'd rather not make any poor cats laugh. Anyway, if someone could help? I'd be forever grateful. Oh and before I forget, so long as the size fits the guidelines for this place, I have no preferences, can be smaller, that's fine by me. [/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]*poke* Hopefully it's to your liking. If not I can always get a different shot if you have something in mind. Just let me know.

[IMG]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4149/konatabanjp2.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/QUOTE]Thanks! XD That's adorable and my favorite part from the opening. >_> Well the one with the bizarre music where everything is sped up and zanier than all get out. Hehe. :catgirl:[/FONT]