The Spectacular Professor Posted March 20, 2008 Posted March 20, 2008 Got this idea from the member picture thread in the lounge after I found out that 2 members look a lot like this guy: [IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/BumPhoenix.gif[/IMG] Anyway, ever play a video game and then suddenly feel like you're looking in a pixellated mirror? Why not talk about it? Here's mine: [IMG]http://www.court-records.net/mugshot/hammer.png[/IMG] Too bad most of my lookalikes are the Ace attorney series' murder victims. Oh, well.
Desbreko Posted March 20, 2008 Posted March 20, 2008 [color=#4B0082]Too easy.[/color] [center][img]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1586/desbrekolinkkz8.jpg[/img][/center]
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 20, 2008 Author Posted March 20, 2008 [quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]Too easy.[/color] [center][img]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1586/desbrekolinkkz8.jpg[/img][/center][/QUOTE] Too predictable.:p Figured you'd either say him or Marth.
Ellerby Posted March 20, 2008 Posted March 20, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"][quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]Too easy.[/color] [center][img]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1586/desbrekolinkkz8.jpg[/img][/center][/QUOTE] This is the VG Character [i]look-alike[/i] thread. I don't think it counts if you actually [i]are[/I] that video game character IRL. :P As for me I don't really think I look like any specific character. It's kind of hard to compare yourself to a VG character since they can be so abnormal and inhuman looking (bowser, kirby, etc). Anime is easy, though. If you have the same hairstyle as a specific anime character you basically look like them, hehe.[/COLOR][/FONT]
SunfallE Posted April 23, 2008 Posted April 23, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Collette from Tales of Syphonia fits me pretty well as I have blond hair and blue eyes. And though my hair has gotten much darker over the years, I still look like that to a certain degree. [URL="http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/SunfallE/Tales%20Of%20Symphonia/TalesOfSymphonia01.jpg"][U]Picture[/U][/URL] It really fits since until I got older and my hair got a bit darker, I really was that blond. I should hunt up a picture for comparison. :p[/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now