Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
non of the mods are on this is the disadvantage of being here so early ...as soon as one is on im sure he will be warned and then banned if i was one id do it that is just not right for this site
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]One word for you fish...
Misato.
Nuff said [/B][/QUOTE]

lol... but i wasd just wondering
Posted
Why is it women like Taichi??

He's not hot! He's ugly.... Now Yamato on the other hand :) You know.... Who is the girl Yamato is supposed to be with? Taichi has Sora (i forget her Japanese name) and Izzy has Mimi.... TK has Hikari (Kari).... Yamato, i think, is the gay character... just as good for me :).... he's cute... heh

Hentai Free?...... Girls are supposed to be Hentai Free.... i think, I dunno.... I'm not a girl.... Some girls LOVE Hentai, others prefer Yaoi... Yaoi is more artistic than hentai sometimes... it's all still good though... hehe
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Well I think he's like the leader so to speak...
Posted
[COLOR=purple]All the guys on Digimon look better in a dress...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]Ken:*giggle*[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Huh? O.O I didn't mean it like that![/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]Ken: Whatever...[/COLOR] :rolleyes:


[COLOR=purple]Shut up! *sigh* I read too much Kensuke and Taito... [/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Ken sucks. All he's got is Stingmon...Taichi is cool though, he's got my fave digimon of all even though I don't like it that much. Wargreymon. Its design is just too freakin cool.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...