Zen Posted March 30, 2008 Posted March 30, 2008 [URL=http://p-images.veoh.com/image.out?imageId=user--Grimmjow-68.jpg&version=4]Picture 1[/URL] [URL=http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee146/Jessica_aka_Misa/grmj.jpg] Picture 2[/URL] [URL=http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u207/Amyz_Amazing/Wallpapers/GrimmjowReleasedForm.jpg]Picture 3[/URL] I'd like very much a Grimmjow Jeagerjaques Avatar and Banner if possible. I've provided some reference pics to be used but feel free to use a better pic if you have one available. Feel free to use any color scheme or words. Though my name and/or the phrase "Tear You Apart" would be cool. I'd really be happy if this one got anything.
Zen Posted April 1, 2008 Author Posted April 1, 2008 [color=darkred][size=1] Sick. I know you'll do a good job. I appreciate it.[/color][/size]
Riku Posted April 2, 2008 Posted April 2, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I know jiggly will make an AWESOME set compared to mine, but I just thought I should put in my two sense so a lot of my banners won't fade away, haha. [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/Banners/GrimmjowJB3.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/Banners/GrimmjowJB2.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/Banners/GrimmjowJB.png[/IMG] They're basically all the same, but with different color choices, so meh. It might be too girly for you, Mike, but I just wanted to give my choices. c:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Zen Posted April 2, 2008 Author Posted April 2, 2008 [color=darkred][size=1] Now all I need is a matching avatar, heh.[/color][/size]
jigglyness Posted April 3, 2008 Posted April 3, 2008 KW - again with the 'jiggly's will be better' thing. you need to stop that D< bad girl![spank] anyways. sorry it took so long. I'll have it up in a couple of hours. Sorry for the wait. edit---------------- Here ya go. Hope you like it. :D [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/grimmavi.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/grimmsig.jpg[/img]
Kenso Posted April 3, 2008 Posted April 3, 2008 [SIZE=1]I took a pop at this just to screw around a little in Photoshop (I haven't touched Photoshop in a year +, but was bored). Nothing fancy, but I figured I'd post it here anyway. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/Maverick_Kossuth/ZenGrimmjowAvatar.jpg[/IMG] My girlfriend decided to give this a shot too, except she did a banner and an avi: [IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/Arichan16/tearyouapart.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/Arichan16/grimmjowavaterzen.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE]
Zen Posted April 3, 2008 Author Posted April 3, 2008 [size=1][color=royalblue]Thank you everyone, I appreciate you all trying. I'm gonna go with Jiggly because she was the first one to respond to the request, and she also used the things that I wanted in the piece pretty much exactly. Thank you again.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now