OtakuBoards

Digimon: The First DigiDestined

Ellerby

"Man, what a pain," thought Russ.

He and Guilmon had been out foraging when Flymon caught up with them. They hadn't found anything, so digivolving was out of the question and he didn't want to return to Rem empty-handed with an enraged 6 foot bee in tow.

"You sure you're out of energy, big guy?"

"I'm surprised I can still run," replied Guilmon.

"Is this it, then?"

"I hope not. We don't even know who's pulling the strings here. Hey, Russ, let's see if we can lose him in that bush there."

They dived into the bush. No luck. Flymon was on top of them in no time. However, there appeared to be some apples lying on the ground. Russ grabbed one and tossed it to Guilmon. Guilmon caught it and swallowed.

"How is it, Guilmon?"

"Tastes like crap," Guilmon panted, "Meat apples need to be cooked."

"Think you can manage you-know-what?"

"No problem. Guilmon digivolved to... Growlmon!"

The gigantic dinosaur threw back its head. "Pyro Blaster!"

The shot grazed Flymon's wing. It was enough. Flymon buzzed away, shrieking in pain.

Growlmon's usual degeneration occurred, then something odd happened, the process continued. When he was done, Russel was once again staring at Gigimon.

"Crap. You lied, didn't you? You had to use up some extra energy. I hope we're not in any more immediate danger..."

Suddenly, he heard a noise. Looking up, he saw a yellow humanoid fox standing on a tree limb. He stared at her for a second. Then she stared back.

"Diamond Storm!"

Russ could barely dodge the attack. This was no good. Gigimon couldn't do anything at all and there was nowhere to run.

"Psst, in here!"

Russ looked at the spot where the sound came from. He saw what appeared to be a lion's paw waving at him. This made him a bit hesitant, but then he remembered the immediate threat of the fox and figured he had nothing to lose. He dove into the bush.

As soon as he entered, the caller jumped out. He nearly laughed. It appeared to be a calico cat with lion gloves on! The mysterious stranger soon proved herself to be quite formidable, though.

"Meatball Punch!"

A dead hit. The fox made a dignified retreat.

"There, that ought to hold her off for now," muttered the feline.

Russ was a bit confused. "Sorry, who are you, who was that and why are you helping me?"

"Oh, right. I suppose I owe you an explanation, at least. I am [URL="http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Mikemon#Mikemon"][U]Mikemon.[/U][/URL] That was Renamon, she's one of Lord Boogeymon's strongest minions. I am the leader of a group devoted to seeing Boogeymon dethroned. We've been waiting a long time for you and the other children."

A large ensemble of digimon emerged from the surrounding foliage.

"Welcome to the Digimon Resistance."

• 1 month later...
Guest VayneKun
Vayne sighs alone at his home. There's no one except him as his parents are busy.
He isn't lonely but wish someone can understand him. No one could understand his true nature. He was hated by his friends because he is too quiet.

"Why would they hate me? They should just come to me to make friends.."

Suddenly, his television makes a strange eerie sound something like it's humming.

And, a text popped of the screen..

"Vayne... Vayne.. Aurelius...

Are you Vayne Aurelius...."

"Erm.. yes.. I'm Vayne Aurelius.. Who are you?" ask Vayne.

"I'm Seraphimon.... I need your power to save our world and yours..." it saids.

"But, how? I didn't have magic nor strength to help you! I will try to help you but how?" ask Vayne.

"Hoho... Don't worry. I will send your partner." it saids.

"Ok, then.."said Vayne.

"Now.. aim your cellphone to the screen. Don't worry, it won't hurt you!"it saids.

He aims his cellphone when suddenly a bright light shines and slowly his cellphones changes shape into a ?gadget?.

"The heck is this?" ask Vayne.

"That's a Digivice! Use it... to help us.. We're counting on you, Vayne." it saids.

Suddenly, another bright light appears again from the screen and slowly forms some kind of beast.

"I'm Veemon, Vayne! I'm your partner! Don't worry, I will protect you no matter what and I'll be your loyalful friend to ya'!" said Veemon.

"Okay, then! Nice to meet you, Veemon!" said Vayne.

[B]VayneKun[/B], I already sent you a private message, so I hope you read it.

But I have to point you to the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=58239][U]Theater Guidelines[/U][/url], because you're apparently confused about how things work here. You cannot just post into any game you desire, you have to be accepted as a player by the creator of the game first. That's usually done by signing into a recruitment thread in the Auditions forum.

This game hasn't even been active in over a month, so it's really pointless for you to try and participate in it. You will have to contact the game creator, [B]8bit[/B], first if you want to do so.

Please, read the Guidelines and then send me a private message me back if you still have any questions about roleplaying here. Thank you.