Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Don't panic, this is not a Great Teacher Onizuka request for anything remotely.......yeah. No.


Actually I'm looking for graphics for the Grand Theft Otaku story currently being told in the Anthology thread. The general feel of the story is gritty, aiming for realism while at the same time set in a horrible depressed future in Otaku City after a massive financial collapse and so on and so forth.

So I'm looking for art to match the ghetto, angry feeling of the story. Be it tagging, or something equally hardcore, I'd be very much interested. Please help.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...