Jump to content
OtakuBoards

theotaku.com changes ??


Recommended Posts

Guest xa0s
Posted
Uh, please do excuse me for inquiring such question such as this. Ive been member of theotaku.com for quite a long while, and from what I reckon, there used to be a list of animes with "egbert" type of thumbs up and down for each flicks. Now its all fan art works? That's not what I signed up for in the first place. Could you kindly tell me where it is or if it is no longer supported ?
Posted
[center][img]http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/3258/pancakebunnylo7.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=#4B0082]Er, yeah, I have no idea what you're referring to. Could you be more specific?[/color]
Posted
[quote name='xa0s']Uh, please do excuse me for inquiring such question such as this. Ive been member of theotaku.com for quite a long while, and from what I reckon, there used to be a list of animes with "egbert" type of thumbs up and down for each flicks. Now its all fan art works? That's not what I signed up for in the first place. Could you kindly tell me where it is or if it is no longer supported ?[/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Uh, you mean Ebert?

I'm pretty sure theO hasn't reviewed specific films in quite a while. They did DVD reviews before Vibrant launched, is that what you're talking about?[/color]
Guest xa0s
Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]Uh, you mean Ebert?

I'm pretty sure theO hasn't reviewed specific films in quite a while. They did DVD reviews before Vibrant launched, is that what you're talking about?[/color][/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the one. Ok, thanks for heads up. Ive found ANN.com and I hope they'll be sufficient for the time being.
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Some [url=http://www.theotaku.com/worlds/official/view/7690/anime_dvd_reviews_roundup/][u]DVD reviews[/u][/url] show up in the official updates occasionally, if that's what you meant. I know Gail (aka Panda) used to do a lot of them but I think she's been too busy lately.

ANN is also decent for reviews. Though I personally prefer to just check the plot summaries and user ratings in their encyclopedia.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...