Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was wondering how one would go about changing his OB user name. I want to change it from Inuyasha7447 I mean its been years since I've watched this show and over a year since I've been a visitor of this site and I've decided to start visiting again.

So are their any administrators willing to help me change my name if it is possible.
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]The answer you seek is here:[/FONT][/COLOR][QUOTE][B]Q: Can I change my username?[/B]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#0000ff][B]A:[/B] Yes but you can't do it yourself. To change your username, PM one of the Admins. [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=6651"]Dagger[/URL] and [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=684"]Desbreko[/URL] (click the links to send them PMs) usually handle these requests. Since there are only two or three people changing usernames though, please do not abuse the privilege.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...