OtakuBoards

Stuff that I made using AdobePhotoshop...

sakazaki

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE=1]Well, this is basically a thread about some of the stuff I use to do with my new AdobePhotoshop CS2...hehe, so to get things started, this is an anime wallpaper featuring Sakura and Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicles. I made this last week. It is supposed to be a random gift for one of my closest friend.

[IMG]http://photos-184.friendster.com/e1/photos/48/11/25141184/1_746824936l.jpg[/IMG]

...comments and critisisms are welcomed! ^.~[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='sakazaki'][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE=1]Well, this is basically a thread about some of the stuff I use to do with my new AdobePhotoshop CS2...hehe, so to get things started, this is an anime wallpaper featuring Sakura and Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicles. I made this last week. It is supposed to be a random gift for one of my closest friend.

[IMG]http://photos-184.friendster.com/e1/photos/48/11/25141184/1_746824936l.jpg[/IMG]

...comments and critisisms are welcomed! ^.~[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]That's very well done. The graphics and brushes in the background really add to the picture and match the characters but aren't at all overwhelming. Sometimes simple designs with a little complexity is perfect and this is evidence of that.

The blend from light yellow to dark yellow in the corner is great as well. Good job, me like. :)[/COLOR][/FONT]

• 2 months later...
[COLOR="Sienna"]well! i thought the drawing was yours :D

from my point of view of using the arrow brushes, i used that brush for the TECHNO type of image subject. I've never used that in an anime.

Leaves and the gradient colors you put is ok that makes them pretty cute!
but the hard line arrow covering the pleasant leaves falling down is maybe a little of for me.

anyway you did a very brave job! nice work! :D[/COLOR]