Guest Luna_Ravenclau~ Posted May 11, 2008 Posted May 11, 2008 Can HTML still be used for the Introduction and Profile stuff in general or are we restricted to use only the editing things you guys have provided us?
The Spectacular Professor Posted May 11, 2008 Posted May 11, 2008 Far as I know, the more sophisticated and complicated editing features are still being restricted to MyO. That being said, you can still make a pretty decent looking World with what's there right now.
Guest Luna_Ravenclau~ Posted May 11, 2008 Posted May 11, 2008 Alright. I was just wondering because I wanted to use tables for my intro, but I won't worry about it. Thanks! =]
Petie Posted May 12, 2008 Posted May 12, 2008 [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Just to confirm what was already said, HTML is completely disabled in Version Vibrant though with some creativity, you can definitely still make a nice looking post/intro, as Aceburner pointed out.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now