OtakuBoards

your most valubol comic

Spikey

[color=indigo] I'm not sure anymore I used to be an avid collecter but I'm not sure what the most valuable is...I have Spiderman not (ASM) #1 with the Silver cover signed by Todd McFarlane, I also have a Spawn 1 signed by Todd McFarlane. I have at least the first five issues of every Image Comic title made until '98. Oh and i have the whole first Carnage Series. I guess nothing too valuable but I'm sure they total a little over a 200 or so...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] I'm not sure anymore I used to be an avid collecter but I'm not sure what the most valuable is...I have Spiderman not (ASM) #1 with the Silver cover signed by Todd McFarlane, I also have a Spawn 1 signed by Todd McFarlane. I have at least the first five issues of every Image Comic title made until '98. Oh and i have the whole first Carnage Series. I guess nothing too valuable but I'm sure they total a little over a 200 or so...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

well that is better than what i have.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I have the first Turok:The Dinosaur Hunter, but I doubt that's worth anything. My most valuable comic, is the one where Superman dies. It may not be worth a lot of money, but it was just so critical in the world of comic books. [/B][/QUOTE]
Where Superman dies? I've got that comic..... But it's not one my most valuable ones..... And Turok: The Dinosaur Hunter? .....Yeah, I like that one. Very good comic..... :)

my Amazing Spider Man #1 mint condition and my Superman #1 mint condition. i have never read them in fear of making them un-mint. lol