Spikey Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 what is your most valubol comic. i don't collect a lot of comics but mine was a superboy comic it was like the sencond one maid or something, i think it was like 100 dollars. but what is yours.
Fall Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 Mine would most probably be...... erm..... Megaman Series..... #4 or something like that..... not sure how much it was though..... :D
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [color=indigo] I'm not sure anymore I used to be an avid collecter but I'm not sure what the most valuable is...I have Spiderman not (ASM) #1 with the Silver cover signed by Todd McFarlane, I also have a Spawn 1 signed by Todd McFarlane. I have at least the first five issues of every Image Comic title made until '98. Oh and i have the whole first Carnage Series. I guess nothing too valuable but I'm sure they total a little over a 200 or so...[/color]
Spikey Posted January 6, 2002 Author Posted January 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B][color=indigo] I'm not sure anymore I used to be an avid collecter but I'm not sure what the most valuable is...I have Spiderman not (ASM) #1 with the Silver cover signed by Todd McFarlane, I also have a Spawn 1 signed by Todd McFarlane. I have at least the first five issues of every Image Comic title made until '98. Oh and i have the whole first Carnage Series. I guess nothing too valuable but I'm sure they total a little over a 200 or so...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] well that is better than what i have.
lil_hell4t Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 mine would be the simpsons #1 comic i got when i wuz 7..the sad thing is it aint really worth much annymore i bet cuz i cut a few of the pictures out when i first got it..owell its a cool comic
tetsuo Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 my most valuable comic has to be my wolverine #100, with holographic cover and signature from Adam Kubert, Dan Green, and Joe Rosas. i forgot how much its worth ill have to look into buying a new wizard mag.
Charles Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 I have the first Turok:The Dinosaur Hunter, but I doubt that's worth anything. My most valuable comic, is the one where Superman dies. It may not be worth a lot of money, but it was just so critical in the world of comic books.
Fall Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B]I have the first Turok:The Dinosaur Hunter, but I doubt that's worth anything. My most valuable comic, is the one where Superman dies. It may not be worth a lot of money, but it was just so critical in the world of comic books. [/B][/QUOTE] Where Superman dies? I've got that comic..... But it's not one my most valuable ones..... And Turok: The Dinosaur Hunter? .....Yeah, I like that one. Very good comic..... :)
Guest Matt Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 my Amazing Spider Man #1 mint condition and my Superman #1 mint condition. i have never read them in fear of making them un-mint. lol
Sui Generis Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 Star Wars #1 mint condition...first series...:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now