OtakuBoards

The All-Purpose Name Request Thread: General Media Edition

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Hello, friend. Have you ever recalled something you've watched, seen or heard a long time ago, but only remember a sparse detail which is hardly enough to rediscover said piece of media? Well, this is the tread for you! You see, in this thread people share details about stuff they want to see or hear again with others. Hopefully, another person stopping by this thread will recognize the details enough to piece together what you're talking about. Then, they can tell you the name of what you're looking for, additional details and maybe (if it is legal to do so,) a link to that thing you've been looking for. That would make it that thing they sentcha, by the way. Neat huh?

Anyway, here's the first request: I'm almost absolutely sure I have seen a Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner cartoon in which Wile E. Coyote speaks. Could anyone tell me the name of said cartoon if it exists?[/FONT]

[quote name='Aceburner'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
Anyway, here's the first request: I'm almost absolutely sure I have seen a Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner cartoon in which Wile E. Coyote speaks. Could anyone tell me the name of said cartoon if it exists?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]It involves Bugs Bunny and "Are you in, genius?"

One of the older ones but I know I've seen it before too. Rats. I hate this.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="DimGray"][FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Aceburner'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I'm almost absolutely sure I have seen a Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner cartoon in which Wile E. Coyote speaks. Could anyone tell me the name of said cartoon if it exists?[/FONT][/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure there is no Roadrunner cartoon where Wile E. speaks. However, I do know that there has been a movie (maybe Space Jam?) or other show where he does say something. I remember he had a british accent (which actually fit the character quite well).

I think it was in a Bugs cartoon where Wile E. Coyote meets Bugs Bunny.

Bah, now you've got me in the mood to go watch my collection of Looney Tunes tapes.

[b]EDIT:[/b] Did a little scrounging. I'm pretty sure the episode you're thinking of is called "Operation Rabbit."[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='8bit'][COLOR="DimGray"][FONT="Tahoma"]
I'm pretty sure there is no Roadrunner cartoon where Wile E. speaks. However, I do know that there has been a movie (maybe Space Jam?) or other show where he does say something. I remember he had a british accent (which actually fit the character quite well).

I think it was in a Bugs cartoon where Wile E. Coyote meets Bugs Bunny.

Bah, now you've got me in the mood to go watch my collection of Looney Tunes tapes.

[b]EDIT:[/b] Did a little scrounging. I'm pretty sure the episode you're thinking of is called "Operation Rabbit."[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Thanks!

Yeah, that sounds about right. I remember the British accent, too. I did see Space Jam again recently, and I didn't find any speaking parts for him there.

EDIT: Found another one. Still Bugs and Wile E., this one is called "To Hare is Human."[/FONT]