Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright, I need a button made for a site and I'm not that savvy with Photoshop or anything of that sort (nor do I have the equipment), so I would like to ask if someone could make the button for me. It needs to be a JPEG and it's dimensions NEED to be 88X31 pixels. I have the image that needs to be used with it. What I was hoping for was for the image to be on the left of the button, while on the right side, it said in black text, "RolePlayGateway" preferably having RolePlay be one row and Gateway be another. As for the background, I was hoping that I could get some sort of gradient background so that it looks nice. Any color will do, as long as the text and button are clearly visible. I would be very appreciative if someone could do this for me. :help:
Posted
[COLOR=#656446][FONT="Georgia"]Hello!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/albel_button.jpg[/IMG]

I am very fond of the color yellow so I used it as the background color. If it looks a tad too Christmas-y, please let me know and I'll be happy to change it for you.

Cheers![/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Lucy'][COLOR=#656446][FONT="Georgia"]Hello!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/albel_button.jpg[/IMG]

I am very fond of the color yellow so I used it as the background color. If it looks a tad too Christmas-y, please let me know and I'll be happy to change it for you.

Cheers![/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

No, I love it! It looks just like I wanted. Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...