Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here's a few bits and pieces of my art over the past few years and recently.

[img]http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2008/090/4/1/Do_I_Hate_The_Knife__by_PereptualAche.jpg[/img]

Here's my exhibition from earlier this year in school:
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs25/f/2008/144/a/0/Art_Exhibition_by_PereptualAche.jpg[/img]

[img]http://a591.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/108/l_c394a56f69ecd457822f5f03fcfbf016.jpg[/img]

[img]http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/233/b/7/L_2_by_PereptualAche.jpg[/img]


Constructive criticism and advice happily welcomed :)!
Posted
Wow, I love how you can use a pen. :o I'm no good with pens and different textures. That first one with the hand is really good too. It almost looks real.
Posted
whoaaaa....very impressive...
what did you use to do the first one btw?

edit:
I prefere the first piece 'cause I like the words written in black..it's simple and meanful and I think that you did a really great job by putting some light color next to the hand...that makes a great contrat :)
Posted
Wow, thanks for the kind words =)

[quote name='Sayrin']whoaaaa....very impressive...
what did you use to do the first one btw?[/QUOTE]

Erm, on the first one I just used gouache paints, biro pen and some chalk here and there. :D

[size=1][color=green][indent][b]Boo - [/b]Hello Hebe. Here at OtakuBoards double posting isn't allowed. Please use the [Edit] button instead of two posts after each other, like I did for you this time. Just a fair warning for you. Thank you. :)[/indent][/color][/size]
Posted
Traditional art is so difficult imo and I always respect people who can work with real paint. Nice L sketch too, im guessing thats electronic with graphics tab?
Posted
[COLOR="Red"]:animesmilI must admit, you have skills, but ur pics scare me, except for the last one, that's nice. Draw a happy picture for me![/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Alucard']Traditional art is so difficult imo and I always respect people who can work with real paint. Nice L sketch too, im guessing thats electronic with graphics tab?[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot. I know many, many 'traditional' artists who couldn't make a decent job with a graphics tablet, though XD
The L picture is just drawn with mouse on RateMyDrawings =)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...