Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
nope. stopped watching wrestling a while ago....
Posted
Yep, I knew that. But I think he'll go to Vince Machman's side, and be with goodie old Kurt Angle and Booker T..... :toothy:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Yep, I knew that. But I think he'll go to Vince Machman's side, and be with goodie old Kurt Angle and Booker T..... :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Nah, Stephanie is gonna come back with HHH, there is no way he'll go back to McMahons Side right away. He and Jericho will battle it out...[/color]
Posted
Well he is back and he is back with vengence. He also joined the royal rumble along with Austin, UT, and Angle. Should be a great rumble.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo]Nah, Stephanie is gonna come back with HHH, there is no way he'll go back to McMahons Side right away. He and Jericho will battle it out...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Stephanie?! How do you know that she's coming back too? I thought it was only Triple H? :rolleyes:
Posted
my Love for wrestling is like my Love for mani other things....off and on!

but yeah i was treally excited to see Hunter to-night!!!!:wigout: i do so Love him! :love:

and triple H and stephanie are married<---supposedly--->but hopefully *crosses fingers* she won't be back!
Vince was pretty mean to her during x-mas...

i hate Booker Who!!:flaming:

:wave:
Posted
Heh Triple H is finally back and im excited he wrestles good in the ring.

Seems like he has rivalry between Kurt Angle and sooner or later Chris Jericho.
Posted
All you guys saying that he's going to reform his alliance with Stephanie might incorrect. He's obviously a babyface, so it just wouldn't work. I've read that he's going to do a divorce angle.

Anyway, the heck with Triple H, I want good old Kevin Nash back!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Yep, I knew that. But I think he'll go to Vince Machman's side, and be with goodie old Kurt Angle and Booker T..... :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]

well, obviously not, b/c he beat the f*ck out of kurt angle last night. & kurt so deserved it, too. let the game begin! i about comed right there when he took off his shirt. heh, sorry, this post is x rated.

btw, kevin nash & scott hall have signed contracts w/ the wwf & will be returning soon...
Posted
[SIZE=1]Hmm, I stopped watching wrestling quite along time ago aswell. I just find it kind of boring and farfetched, and to me the story just drags on.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]But I can see where people get their views on it from. But Triple H is coming back? That must be a big event.[/SIZE]
Posted
Contrary to various reports, I've read that Nash hasn't signed a real contract yet. It's either a verbal deal, or a temporary document preventing talks with the WWA. Scott Hall is totally up in the air. He might just stick with touring Japan for a while.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]
well, obviously not, b/c he beat the f*ck out of kurt angle last night.
[/B][/QUOTE]
You people are lucky. You've already seen Raw, and now I'm in the middle of watching it on cable... So, kewl, he beats Kurt Angel! That's good..... :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...