EmoSock Posted August 6, 2008 Posted August 6, 2008 Ok, if you're a gamer, you've heard the rumors. They stopped the making of Halo Wars but then started it back up again. So if you know anything more about it then SPILL! Or you can just geek out about the fact that Master Cheif is gonna be on the big screen. ^^
Nomurah! Posted August 7, 2008 Posted August 7, 2008 [size=1][COLOR="HotPink"]Shouldn't this belong in the Arcade? Halo Wars is the new RTS. But yes. I [I]was[/I] excited to see Master Chief on the big screen. Of course, I've also been excited to see the big DBZ movie as well. Go figure. [/COLOR][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now