Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, if you're a gamer, you've heard the rumors. They stopped the making of Halo Wars but then started it back up again. So if you know anything more about it then SPILL!

Or you can just geek out about the fact that Master Cheif is gonna be on the big screen. ^^
Posted
[size=1][COLOR="HotPink"]Shouldn't this belong in the Arcade? Halo Wars is the new RTS.

But yes. I [I]was[/I] excited to see Master Chief on the big screen. Of course, I've also been excited to see the big DBZ movie as well. Go figure. [/COLOR][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...