OtakuBoards

Ice on complete lockdown

Ice Dragon v2

Well, I'm a real genius when it comes to this one.............
All went well this morning at school today, all usual and boring. Then comes lunch. A perfect time to relax, chat, have a great laugh, etc. Now, this kid passes my table and starts dissing me and my girl. Ok, I wanted to defend her but my friends held my back cuz it wasn't worth it. Fine, I let him pass. After lunch, he comes up to me and starts dissing again. With no one to hold me back this time, I lifted my arm and gave one good head shot, knocking him out, then his friends ganged up on me. I managed to get two of my back but one of those two accidently hit my g/f. Now, I went ballistic and start to fight this other person who was already down on the floor. (I know that's dishonorable, but I was pissed) After that fight, I went to check up on my g/f and she was fine. She was only knocked down. (And I thank goodness it was only minor) Well, I'm out of school for 7 days and I'm pretty much grounded. Once I come back, I know I have started a one-man war against that certain group and I WILL defend myself, my g/f and my friends if needed to.

And you're wondering how I'm on the comp. Well, as of right now, my parents are working, my sisters are sleeping and practicaly, I'm the only one wide awake. :D :D :D. So, farewell from OB as I serve my 7 day sentence. I hope my g/f can forgive me for this.

[color=crimson]Geez, what a FIGHT..but I really don't blame you for doing it. I would do the same if I was a guy and someone was messing with my girlfriend...it would be nice to actually be protected for a change...I need someone like that.

I just realize what kind of GUY I want...ooh inspiration, thanks ICE! LOL...I want a guy who likes to joke around and has a REALLY good sense of humor and will protect me and be serious when the time comes..and he likes the same stuff as me...and he REALLY wouldn't mind having a kid named Chester....*sigh*

Anywho, I'll see you when you come back I suppose![/color]

i have 3 words.. "good move"
wait...wuz that 1 word..oh forget it...
i think that if someone disses,whacks your g/f (if its a guy) you should give them sumthin to think about...its called standing up for yourself...man..if someone even tryed to hurt my g/f id punch em hard!!..wait i dont have a g/f she dumped me :( :( :bawl: :bawl: ..ahem..anyway..i think that dude you pounded had it coming ..dont you..lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]this is weird, b/c i'm a pacifist, but... i want my boyfriend to be able to defend my honor by beating the hell outta somebody. it's romantic. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]That's exactly what I'm thinking....it's like Inu-Yasha and Kagome....if it wasn't for Kagome, Inu-Yasha would never have it in him to kill all those demons to get the shikon shards...I want them to hurry up and KISS already...anywho...[/color]