Tetra of sound Posted August 19, 2008 Posted August 19, 2008 This is for all of you who have quetions. This is, of course, where you ask them. I will make this clear: only three people have terrennials. I have the terrennial of darkness, Aceburner has light, and Drizzt has wind. I hope this RP manages to get up and rolling. Thanks for listening!
Drizzt Do'urden Posted August 27, 2008 Posted August 27, 2008 I have a quick question. We're drawing closer to an invasion. And i'm still not sure about something. Is my terrenial able to fight himself, does he give me some sort've elemental control over the wind? Or is he more of a lover? Sorry I don't know more about the game this is based on, as long as you can keep me filled in I don't think it'll be a problem.
The Spectacular Professor Posted August 27, 2008 Posted August 27, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]According to the game, Aaron, your gunner, can only fire his solar guns with a terrennial in tow. However, plenty of other gunners in the game seem to manage just fine without them. They do add elemental properties to your weapons, but the most useful function of them is probably Trance Mode, where you fuse with them and become more powerful. In the game, Alexander makes tornadoes instead of fusing. You could probably go ahead and bypass that and invent your own Trance form if you want, though. Basically, Trance Mode is purely you. No weapons. Instead, you can suck energy from your enemies or cause waves to injure them. I might do mine differently, but I haven't fully decided.[/FONT]
Drizzt Do'urden Posted August 28, 2008 Posted August 28, 2008 Thanks for that, I have a few ideas that I think will be pretty good. Also, props on going ahead and starting this Tetra, I was kind've worried when I saw there was only three of us. But it really seems to be moving along nicely.
amber.schneider Posted August 28, 2008 Posted August 28, 2008 [quote name='Tetra of sound']This is for all of you who have quetions. This is, of course, where you ask them. I will make this clear: only three people have terrennials. I have the terrennial of darkness, Aceburner has light, and Drizzt has wind. I hope this RP manages to get up and rolling. Thanks for listening![/Q Hi. I'm a newbie. Can you help me around this site? :animeswea
Tetra of sound Posted August 28, 2008 Author Posted August 28, 2008 [quote name='amber.schneider'] Hi. I'm a newbie. Can you help me around this site? :animeswea[/QUOTE] This may not be the section for that, but ok. Meet me at 4. I should be on then, if I'm not playing my DS.
amber.schneider Posted August 28, 2008 Posted August 28, 2008 I'm not on the computer at on only during this time and in the mornings around 8:00 till 8:20 and during school during 9:53 till 11:22
Tetra of sound Posted August 28, 2008 Author Posted August 28, 2008 [quote name='amber.schneider']I'm not on the computer at on only during this time and in the mornings around 8:00 till 8:20 and during school during 9:53 till 11:22[/QUOTE] Eastern time? Or what kind?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now