OtakuBoards

Should/shouldn't

woody

[color=indigo] My only advice is to be your self. If you are going to form a relationship with someone, be it friendship or otherwise, you should act like you normally act. If you try and act like someone you aren't it will eventually turn around and bite you. The only things I find to be in bad taste are when people I first meet swear profusley. Its alright to do it a little, and once you get to know a person you shouldn't worry about swearing around them, but its ba manners to swear a lot when you first meet someone...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Well, you shouldn't swear in front of people..... That's bad to swear..... :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]

What the he|_|_ do you mean don't swear in front of people? Don't think people give a flying f*ck if you swear or not. If they do, they are biased and judged you too early to get to know the real you.

Hehe j/k. I do have a bad mouth and I let it slip pretty often, but with the personality I have, most people don't mind.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Hey Woody
Your questions seem a bit vague. It depends on the situation. Can you give us a scenario or something???:) [/B][/QUOTE]
My brother, sister, my brother's friend and his niece, and me were on a car. We're going to mass on X-mas eve. We're all talking to each other for fun, and my brother was talking about a cute girl that he met at the other party. After that my brother love's life get very messy, so as mine :(. That's is his problem to deal with. He learned that never talked about another cute girl in front of a cute girl.

My brother's friend (the same guy) ask me how he looks with his new tux. I be honest and tell the true. He's angry at me, and talk all bad stuff about me. When he sees me, he gives me an eye, which is very annoying.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]
My brother, sister, my brother's friend and his niece, and me were on a car. We're going to mass on X-mas eve. We're all talking to each other for fun, and my brother was talking about a cute girl that he met at the other party. After that my brother love's life get very messy, so as mine :(. That's is his problem to deal with. He learned that never talked about another cute girl in front of a cute girl.

My brother's friend (the same guy) ask me how he looks with his new tux. I be honest and tell the true. He's angry at me, and talk all bad stuff about me. When he sees me, he gives me an eye, which is very annoying. [/B][/QUOTE]

The tux guy is for lack of a stronger word, an idiot. He asked for your opinion and you gave him an honest answer, which is the right thing to do. Believe me I would have done the same....Next time you see him, if you want, confront him with the fact that..He asked for your opinion on how he looked..He didn't ask for you to stroke his ego!!!!!

As for the other...well, if your brother was interested in the girl and vice versa, he should have know better than to talk about past relationships. But he learnt from it, which is good;) Next time he should try to discuss safe topics such as education, work, the weekend. Don't go into heavy topics (family life, ex girlfriends) until you actually get to know a person.... really well.:D

Hope this helps;)

Lots-A-Luv

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]To people with lot of experiences. Can you give some advice about what should/shouldn't say in front of people.
What should/shouldn't say in front of a guy/girl? [/B][/QUOTE]

NEVER get drunk(ish) then tell someone that although lots o people dont think very highly of them, you do... just to clear that up...

Let me think...ah, nothing really. It depends on the person. I don't care about much stuff. I say stupid things sometimes, so I don't really care if people stay stupid stuff to me. I think. Well, there's some obvious things. I mean, obviously don't call anybody names. Some people have trouble figuring out that you don't call people eeeeevil names to their face, especially when you first meet them. :bawl: That's all I can think of. *sniffle*

[color=crimson]Don't ever tell a person you are dating about your past experiences with exes or flings. That's rude. And if you're dating a girl, dont ever tell her that you have her monthly cycle marked down on your calendar so you know to be 'extra nice' to her during that time. (yes, it's happened to me...its not nice).:cross: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]when your going out with some one never bring up the topic of who you went out wit last.. [/B][/QUOTE]

yes yes yes that would be very very bad:toothy: :toothy: :toothy: :toothy: :toothy: