darkwanderer201 Posted August 28, 2008 Posted August 28, 2008 Hi!I'm a bulgarian student wanting to become a graphic designer.I've been practicing hard and I wanted to show you the wallpapers I've made and also to get your opinion and suggestions on them.I hope you like them. [URL="http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5817/frosty2zk9.jpg"][B]1[/B][/URL] [B][URL="http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/2466/highintotheskype5.jpg"]2[/URL][/B] [B][URL="http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4232/imaginationxe6.jpg"]3[/URL][/B] [B][URL="http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/6505/togetherforevercopyyx2.jpg"]4[/URL][/B] [B][URL="http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6861/90948799eq2.jpg"]5[/URL][/B] I really hope you guys like them and give your opinion on them.
Mewmewlover55 Posted September 28, 2008 Posted September 28, 2008 Wow, I really like them all, especially 2 the most because thats an awesome character :D I can't really critique it because I don't really know how to make wallpapers ^^''' but i like the textures you used :D You should check out animepaper.net, thats a great site for submitting wallpapers :)
darkwanderer201 Posted September 28, 2008 Author Posted September 28, 2008 I had given up all hope on getting a reply to this thread.I'm really thankful.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now