Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Online Store?


Recommended Posts

Guest Yakuza Lord
Posted
Hello. I am an apprentice manga-ka....but since i am in Europe i havent been having much luck with getting manga supplies.

I am from Slovenia which is now a part of Europe.

Its not like i am going to do it right away, but i intend to submit my mangas once they are comeplete.....

And for that, i need certain supplies like:

-Manga Manuscript (Manuscript Paper)
-Doujinshi Paper (for practising)

I was able to find only one online store in three hours that ships to Europe...its [url]www.japanimation.com[/url]. And even they can only supply me with Doujinshi Paper...

I have read that if i wanted to submit my work to anywhere, i would need some Manga Manuscripts...which i am unable to find...

I would be gratefull to anyone that could tell me of a good online store (trustworthy) that can supply me with the necessary supplies...

Thanks In Advance!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...