Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ive been pretty bored lately and the idea popped into my head that perhaps i should go along and try and develop an Anthology community. Something small, just for fun but if things get serious ( which i doubt ) then i might take things bigger.

Ive already came up with a basic design for the area which is at

[color=red]Link removed.[/color]

The reason why im coming here is because when i used to hang out here the anthology was very active so im hoping to get some replies.
All i need really is some people to help me with idea's and staff to get everything up and going.

If anyone is interested in this fun li'l project please contact me on:

[email]deadbeatv.66@hotmail.com[/email]
Posted
It appears that we again have sir. I will say each time I leave for a stent and then come back the RPing and writing seems to have decreased a little, but I can't complain since I haven't been a big contributor in one of my favorite activities.
Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]I'm not entirely sure what you're promoting here, other than your own site. We really don't like people to create threads purely to promote their own site. It's a little rude, if nothing else.

I'd suggest that if you're into writing, you can either publish your own work here [i]or[/i] you can create a thread in the Anthology forum where writers can discuss their work.

If you want to promote your page, you can do that within your signature.[/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...