Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My understanding is that other than perhaps a few people getting together, no actual chat has been held. At least not over at theOtaku. I don't know about AIM. I guess the real problem is setting a time and date that fits as many people as possible.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']This sounds fun! And I just got an AIM thing yesterday! AIM: chibi master 1

WHO KEEPS TAKING 'CHIBI-MASTER' IN ALL THE PLACES I TRY TO SIGN UP FOR, DANGIT?!:animeangr[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff]I just added you so feel free to run and hide.[/color]
Posted
[color=#9933CC]Okay, I'l going to *try* to set up a chat (*try* being the operative word), but I need a few things from you. Please reply with this information:

Preferred Method of Chat: theotaku chat, YIM, AIM, MSN
Preferred Time(s) of day, in GMT:
Preferred Day(s) of the week (in GMT):

The most popular chat client, time of day, and day of the week will be when the chat will be. Please make sure to post your times in Greenwich Mean Time. Use timeanddate.com to convert from your time to GMT if you need to. Anything not in GMT cannot be counted.[/color]
Posted
[color=#9933ff]Okay let's see if I'll get this right

Preferred Method of Chat: YIM or AIM (YIM: Chibi_horsewoman AIM: CrazyKaliGirl81)

Preferred Time(s) of day, in GMT: between 0430 to 0600 GMT (2330-0100 EST) but sometimes I'm home and on around 0130 GMT (2130 EST)

Preferred Day(s) of the week (in GMT): Friday, Saturday or Sunday. But Saturday is usually the best bet since I hardly work mornings on Sundays

I have a feeling I got this right. It looks like we may just have a few chats going on if not one large one.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...