Chibi-Trunks Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 Hey, man, I haven't played any FF games since NO.7. anywayz, I remember that I used to have a demo of it on my computer. Does anyone know where I can buy, or download and FF demo's? Thanx :devil:
NeoCactuar Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 From what i know, and where i live you can't buy demos. But i suggest you just buy the game, becuase FFVIII is platnim, and i'm pretty sure FFIX will be platnim soon, if it isn't allready.
Chibi-Trunks Posted January 8, 2002 Author Posted January 8, 2002 Thanks, but I just meant for the PC, cuz my baby brother broke my PSOne, so...
Charles Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 Actually you can find a copy of Final Fantasy VII for your PC for under twenty bucks. They're usually in the bin with older PC games in stores like EB or Babages.
coolkam007 Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 well i know that you can still find FFVIII in stores for PC, they are fairly common, if you have a Software ETC. store in your area you should be able to find one there.. if not.. well :) buy a new PS PM ME.. i may be able to help
Chibi-Trunks Posted January 11, 2002 Author Posted January 11, 2002 Hey, thanks, sorry I didn't respond, my comp. had a virus. Yeah, I have a software store down the street, so I will check there, thanks :demon:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now