Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, man, I haven't played any FF games since NO.7. anywayz, I remember that I used to have a demo of it on my computer. Does anyone know where I can buy, or download and FF demo's? Thanx :devil:
Posted
From what i know, and where i live you can't buy demos. But i suggest you just buy the game, becuase FFVIII is platnim, and i'm pretty sure FFIX will be platnim soon, if it isn't allready.
Posted
Actually you can find a copy of Final Fantasy VII for your PC for under twenty bucks. They're usually in the bin with older PC games in stores like EB or Babages.
Posted
well i know that you can still find FFVIII in stores for PC, they are fairly common, if you have a Software ETC. store in your area you should be able to find one there.. if not.. well :) buy a new PS


PM ME.. i may be able to help

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...