Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm in urgent need of a banner for an RP that's getting ready to get underway. Its sort've short notice but I can give anyone who can help all the information they need. Basically what it would be, would be the title of the story inside a square (I'll fill in on the colors as well). There would be little....I guess bubbles of sorts (sort've like the spirits that float around on FFX). And honestly that would be it, it's not anything elaborate. Just something I wanted for a story me and a couple other friends are planning on starting up at the end of the week.


Anyone who thinks they can help, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"]Does the story happen to be the "spirited" ? Banner maker sites aren't really the easiest to get to for me, but I can make one in paint for ya!!! I'm very creative, and for me to make my banner in paint, I rock.:catgirl: So, what's the information? Here's the banner! Hope it's not too big.[/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...