Guest kon kid Posted October 8, 2008 Posted October 8, 2008 Hi, I am a digital artist and i create animated art as a hobby. This is one of my latest myspace layouts. Tell me what you think. For larger view go to: [url]www.myspace.com/jadospace[/url] [IMG]http://crawldog.com/jbdesigns/web_images/bleach.ichigo.myspace_preview.gif[/IMG]
TheShinje Posted October 15, 2008 Posted October 15, 2008 The background is too busy. Ideally you want one that doesn't distract from the text whereas this one steals the show. I give you credit for using the background transparency option, which elevates it above all those horrid, unreadable hashjobs. I also like the animation of your links sliding in, but you should look at setting it so it doesn't repeat.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now