Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone know if CN will ever come out with Trigun? It looks awesome, and I know it comes on on the Action channel, but I can't even find the action channel :p

Anyway, any help would be nice. :)

*edit* sorry, thought I was in the anime general, my mouse is screwed up
Posted
Again, i am getting someone to move it for you.

I do not kno when they will show it. I do think that they will though. They just need to edit it a bit. It is very interesting, from what i hav seen. Funny, too. I hope they will show it. I will be willing to watch it. Then again, they will edit it WAY too much.
Posted
:confused: Um...isn't this in the wrong forum?!?:therock:
Posted
Well I don't know [i]when[/i] they're going to show it, but I did hear that they [i]are[/i] going to show it..... Sorry I couldn't give you any more info or help..... :(
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
I would be in your guy's boat but i shelled over 170$ for the DVD Boxed set so i have the series, it's really good.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Well I don't know [i]when[/i] they're going to show it, but I did hear that they [i]are[/i] going to show it..... Sorry I couldn't give you any more info or help..... :( [/B][/QUOTE]


Thanks :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...