Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone on here like Heroes? besides me? lol
I LOVE Heroes. My dad and I watch it.
It's amazing. Not only are theres some cute guys, but the story is awesome.
It feels like it took forever for the new season to come back on!
stupid writers strike! lol:catgirl::animesmil:p
Posted
[COLOR="Sienna"]Yeah, I used to watch Heroes alot, it was a pretty good show if you ask me.:catgirl: I stopped watching when I started the moving process, though. Then I started watching Spongebob!!! And cute guys always make a show good!!!:p[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Calypso'][COLOR="Sienna"]Yeah, I used to watch Heroes alot, it was a pretty good show if you ask me.:catgirl: I stopped watching when I started the moving process, though. Then I started watching Spongebob!!! And cute guys always make a show good!!!:p[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

SP Bob is cool! lol
my sister loves him. but what kind of person hates Sp bob!? lol

yeah cute guys make the show.

I just love heroes, idky. theres somthing about it that draws u in.
like CSI: Miami! lol:animesmil:catgirl:
Posted
[COLOR="Sienna"]CSI: MIAMI I used to watch alot!!!! I remember that...........and the person that doesn't like Spongebob isn't really a happy person if you think about it............:animedepr[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Calypso'][COLOR="Sienna"]CSI: MIAMI I used to watch alot!!!! I remember that...........and the person that doesn't like Spongebob isn't really a happy person if you think about it............:animedepr[/COLOR][/QUOTE]


CSI: Miami is awesome! I love it. but heroes is my fave TV show.

yeah, SP Bob is cool!
tee hee, hes such a trend setter...
Posted
[COLOR="Sienna"]Heck yeah he is!!! And my favorite person is the girl who doesn't feel pain and heals fast. I remember when she first found out and put her hand in the food composer in her sink. That probably explains why I have a phobia of food composers now.............[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Calypso'][COLOR="Sienna"]Heck yeah he is!!! And my favorite person is the girl who doesn't feel pain and heals fast. I remember when she first found out and put her hand in the food composer in her sink. That probably explains why I have a phobia of food composers now.............[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

yeah chair is awesome. and I luv her in real life. she tried to save the dolphins. which maks her a true hero! lol

I love the part when she cut off her toe! that was awesome!
super freaky how she grew it back!


btw, sylar took her pwers, but she still cant die.

it was horrible when he cut her head open!:animesigh:o:animestun
Posted
[quote name='Anime_girl5']yeah chair is awesome. and I luv her in real life. she tried to save the dolphins. which maks her a true hero! lol

I love the part when she cut off her toe! that was awesome!
super freaky how she grew it back!


btw, sylar took her pwers, but she still cant die.

it was horrible when he cut her head open!:animesigh:o:animestun[/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Sienna"]
You see, that's the part that I didn't see. And although I like horror movies, I don't really like the whole cutting off body parts thing. I'm gonna be a doctor!!![/COLOR]
Posted
LOL thats funny. and random!
being random is funny!

they kinda started heroes from the begging this year.
so for you to watch it again, you woudnt be lost for long.
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
I used to watch Heroes, but I stopped after awhile. Mainly because they kept killing everyone off.

It's like "Oh, I like this character! I think I will follow his storyline!"

Next episode: Dead.


I can't grow attached to anyone. The show (while I watched it) was a montage of heroes getting killed.
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]I watched Season 1 and really enjoyed it...caught the Season 2 premiere and finale and don't seem to have missed much. Now I'm in Season 3 and...I don't know. It feels samey. New York exploding? Check. Going to the future to find the answers? Check. Characters being relative idiots to make the plot advance easier? Double check.

I'll probably stick with it, because of the interesting ideas they've got so far for this season, but overall I think the Heroes "phenomenon" is pretty well over.

--Chris[/color][/size]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Actully, season 3 is the best so far!

so far whats happened if a huge flip. Th good guys gone bad, bad guy gone good.

sylar, wow the secret amazed me when I found out! :animestun

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...