Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm writing a story, and bascially, I'd like someone to do some "fanart", per say. If you have experience in drawing, either send me a private message or email me. I'd also like to see a bit of your work if it's not too much of a hassle n.n

Otherwise, disregard this post and me. I'm just another insane person, nothing special. :angel:
Posted
Wele....., I'm a good drawer at DBZ characters! :toothy: But I dunno if I would be able to draw something for your story..... What's it about?
Posted
Well, they're furry characters. As in, Anthro Animals. I guess you could compare some of the characters from the thread in G&S called Hybrid Vigor into it, but...eh.

Like I said earlier, if you could either email me or PM me the addresses/attachments of some of your sample art, I'd be really grateful. n.n' I'm doing my own rough sketches so you can get a better idea of how they look (A picture is worth a thousand words?) and do your own thing to it. If you guys decide to PM/Email, I'll send you the addresses once I get them uploaded.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]I'm good at creating animals and beasts. And I'm experienced :D I dunno if you've seen my work... [/B][/QUOTE]
Take Dragon Warrior into account alot, Nagore Boshi (sp?). He can draw really, really good. Here, have a look at this, this is what he drew..... Better than me..... :)

[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=133201]DW's pic[/url]
[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=127212]DW's pic 2[/url]

Very nice work there..... :)
Posted
Why thank you, §§. But those are hardly my best work. Right now, I'm making a comic book and the cover of the first episode of the series is really cool looking. It has the hero with his sword and the Flare Armor of the Sirens on. Then the evil goblin captain known as Vilu is in the background. It's only the front of his face. Ya know what, Nagare? I'm going to scan the cover of the comic and post it here. The comic series is called The Hollow Saga.
Posted
Hey! Don't count me out of this! I am an artist as well, and I'd love for you to visit my site, I have tons of pictures of characters I have created myself, and am currently working on my own manga, but it hasn't come too far along yet though. Just use the link in my sig. Let's see if I can figure out how I'll attach a poster I made....
Posted
Hey! Don't count me out of this! I am an artist as well, and I'd love for you to visit my site, I have tons of pictures of characters I have created myself, and am currently working on my own manga, but it hasn't come too far along yet though. Just use the link in my sig. Let's see if I can figure out how I'll attach a poster I made.... By the way, all of the pics on my site were colored with colored pencils, but I am learning right now to use photoshop to color my drawings, I'll post one of those when I'm finished with one..... Shoot nevermind the poster file is too big..... Here is another black and white one that I will eventually color in with Photoshop. Ah shoot, that one is too big too, ok give me your address and I'll e-mail it to you how does that sound?
Posted
Well, my email button should be working, but if you just wanna copy and paste...rosutoyue@yahoo.com



EDIT:

The pictures are scanned! Color scene, if the pictures aren't colored, will be listed.

http://www.geocities.com/rosutoyue/B0001.JPG - Black wolf. Color sceme implied, but is okay to change if you want to. Just the armor and da sword. However, his fur and eye color stays the same u.u

http://www.geocities.com/rosutoyue/Aurora.JPG - White Fox. Wolf, whatever, something canineish. Color sceme is black shoulder guards, red torso/shirt thing, black pants...as said, you can change the color sceme if you got a better idea. But fur stays. u.u

http://www.geocities.com/rosutoyue/Janus.JPG - Tabby kitty! n.n He's so cool. Anyway, this color scheme is totally up to you.

Don' haveta color it in if you don't want ta. I'm just really happy that someones are taking up the request n.n Heeee! Thankyouthankyouguys!
Posted
Well, now it looks like my scanner isn't going to be fixed. It has an internal virus or something, and it's inside wires are all burnt out. So sorry, I won't be able to post up my artwork..... :( Sorry, I'd really like to draw for ya, but I don't have a scanner anymore..... :( :bawl:
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]Eh....I don't know, this critter isn't like any of your descriptions, but she's yours for the taking, if ya want her.[/FONT]
Posted
Ill gladly help you with this!

in this pic, if you hover your botton around the drawing, i icon will pop up so you can make it bigger, if its already big then dont worry about it.
Posted
heres another one, screwed up his arm.

ask me if your interested and ill be glad to help!

aww crap, its too big, just go to my thread in dragonball where it says. my pics, rate them please...dont take without permission, they are all in there
Posted
so whats it gonna be? are you interested in my work? ill draw stuff for you if you want me too, just describe the character and ill be on it, i really wanna help with this.........
Posted
Well, I have pictures of them earlier in the thread...as said, the more artists helping me, the merrier. So, I'll just re describe them in case my sketches were too rough.

Thomas - He's a black wolf wearing green medievalistic/storm trooper esque green armor. Yellow eyes and brownish headfur - which is my term for a bushy thingy on top of his head that serves the purpose of hair. Muscular, looks to be around his mid-twenties.

Aurora - White fox/wolf, dunno. She has soft blue eyes and a long braid, not pictured. And I mean, long braid o_o. Anyway, she wears a red shirt with blackish shoulder guards (Think MegaManX1's Zero...), black pants. Bushy white tail n_n Meybe around her late teens, lean, agile, maybe a bit wirey.

Janus - KITTY! n_n Tabby, actually. Has the usual fur/stipes config, green eyes with small black sunglasses over them, more for look than anything. Baggy clothing, not gangsta, just...loose. Loose is good.

These are basically what I have/had in mind. n_n' Feel free to make modifications, artistic lisense is required! :D And stuff. Don't feel like you're obligated to draw these for me, it's just an innocent request n_n; And if you want to, go ahead and draw. Bwee!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...