Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Oi, kind graphic artists of OB. Could you please make me a banner and avatar of Alucard from Hellsing? (Man I need to stop watching Jeff Dunham.)

Anyway, I do want a banner, and was hoping someone could make it though.

[b]Size[/b]: Default
[b]Background[/b]: Have fun, but I do prefer that the background looks good around the character.
[b]Font[/b]: No preference
[b]Text[/b]: Phenom
[b]Pictures[/b]: Quite a few here.

For the avatar I'd just like my name there some where.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Forgot. If none of those pictures can be used, feel free to use your own pictures.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...