EmoSock Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 Okay, I swear I'll post more, but yeah heres my most recent work. :P Anov- My favorite creation. He has a twinsy that I drew also but I'm working on his look. :animestun [IMG]http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs36/f/2008/257/1/e/Anov_by_EmoSock.png[/IMG] I drew this on oekaki- sorry it's so blank-looking but I was too lazy to really finish it. v.v [IMG]http://fc67.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/227/4/a/Can__t_find_the_Remote_by_EmoSock.png[/IMG] And here's a meme I filled out. You'll have to click the link down there if you want to see it though because the image is a tad big. ._. The meme is kinda old though and I'm gonna do another one. (maybe nyu's art meme! ^^) [URL="http://emosock.deviantart.com/art/OC-Meme-of-HAPPINESS-99181904"][COLOR="Blue"]Meme of HAPPINESS D:<[/COLOR][/URL] (click "download" if you wanna see the whole image size)
Carbon Series Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 I had to comment when I saw these, I really like the sharpness and the style overall. The first one's weapons are pretty cool lookin' and I like how you've picked out the highlights on them as well. Definately be checking your devart account out as well :P
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now