Guest Kaimaster Posted October 27, 2008 Posted October 27, 2008 Draw any characters from any shows or video games you want in a Mafia outfit. If you can draw it. I'd don't care if they have guns or not. DC Comics Marvel Comics Nickleon Cartoon Network Disney Toyko Capcom Midway THQ Any shows.
Lunar Posted October 27, 2008 Posted October 27, 2008 [COLOR="Blue"]I know exactly what I wanna draw................... SPONGEBOB!!!!!!!!!!! That's okay, right? If so, I will accept, but what exactly does a Mafia outfit look like? I know you are laughing right now................I'm clueless.[/COLOR]
Guest Kaimaster Posted October 28, 2008 Posted October 28, 2008 [quote name='Europa'][COLOR="Blue"]I know exactly what I wanna draw................... SPONGEBOB!!!!!!!!!!! That's okay, right? If so, I will accept, but what exactly does a Mafia outfit look like? I know you are laughing right now................I'm clueless.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] Mafia outfit is other word for Gangster. Here's a example: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY9jymN606o[/url] Yes you can do Squarepants cause I put Nick on the list.
Cat Posted October 29, 2008 Posted October 29, 2008 This falls under other show. Vince McMahon VS Mick Foley. Its not completely perfect but I'm happy with it. The drawing actually look a bit like the people they are suppose to be. Sorry its a little slanted. [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/mvsv.jpg[/IMG] Left Mick Foley with his barbwire bat and Right Vince McMahon with a knife. (Tried drawing Vince with a gun but it just would not come out right.
Guest Kaimaster Posted October 29, 2008 Posted October 29, 2008 [quote name='Cat']This falls under other show. Vince McMahon VS Mick Foley. Its not completely perfect but I'm happy with it. The drawing actually look a bit like the people they are suppose to be. Sorry its a little slanted. [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/mvsv.jpg[/IMG] Left Mick Foley with his barbwire bat and Right Vince McMahon with a knife. (Tried drawing Vince with a gun but it just would not come out right.[/QUOTE] cool man. maybe sting gave his bat to mick foley. micky foley put barbwire on the bat.lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now